Keeping aside the disappointing result of his last outing, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Power Star Pawan Kalyan has already flagged off his next film under SJ Suryah’s direction. This as yet-untitled film is touted to be a love story in a faction backdrop.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, popular Malayali actress Parvathy Menon is in talks to play the female lead opposite Pawan Kalyan. Even though this is merely a speculation, the buzz has it that Parvathy has shown her interest in joining the film.
We will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard. The regular shooting will commence from June. Sharrat Marar is producing the film and Anup Rubens is scoring the tunes.
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
Articles that might interest you