Irrespective of his movies’ box-office results, director Puri Jagannadh never fails to make headlines with his forthcoming projects. Even though Puri hasn’t announced his next movie after ISM’s release, there have been numerous reports that said that the director is in talks with a few star heroes for his future projects.
Now, according to the ongoing reports, Puri has recently registered an interesting title, Mugguru Kothulu Oka Meka. We will have to wait until the director comes up with an official announcement. Meanwhile, Puri is reportedly busy with the post-production of Rogue.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind