Irrespective of his movies’ box-office results, director Puri Jagannadh never fails to make headlines with his forthcoming projects. Even though Puri hasn’t announced his next movie after ISM’s release, there have been numerous reports that said that the director is in talks with a few star heroes for his future projects.
Now, according to the ongoing reports, Puri has recently registered an interesting title, Mugguru Kothulu Oka Meka. We will have to wait until the director comes up with an official announcement. Meanwhile, Puri is reportedly busy with the post-production of Rogue.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry