While the theatrical run of his recent release, Kabali, is coming to its end, Super Star Rajinikanth is taking a quality break at a farmhouse in Chennai, before he resumes shooting for Shankar’s 2.0 from the first week of September.
Until now, there has been no news about Rajini’s next project after he wraps up 2.0 by this year end. If the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles is anything to go by, noted director Gautham Menon is penning a script for Super Star’s next.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until the news gains substance.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
- What happened to Anushka’s Bhagmati?
Articles that might interest you