It is well known that Superstar Krishna is making his comeback to Telugu silver screen with an intense drama titled Sri Sri. The film, which is being directed by senior director Muppalaneni Siva, also stars Krishna’s wife and yesteryear heroine Vijaya Nirmala and her son and senior actor Naresh.
Now, according to the latest reports, Superstar Mahesh Babu will appear in a special cameo in the film along with his son Gautham. The reports also state that Krishna’s son-in-law Sudheer Babu’s son Charith Manas will also act in the film.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official update regarding this buzz.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you