It is well known that Superstar Krishna is making his comeback to Telugu silver screen with an intense drama titled Sri Sri. The film, which is being directed by senior director Muppalaneni Siva, also stars Krishna’s wife and yesteryear heroine Vijaya Nirmala and her son and senior actor Naresh.
Now, according to the latest reports, Superstar Mahesh Babu will appear in a special cameo in the film along with his son Gautham. The reports also state that Krishna’s son-in-law Sudheer Babu’s son Charith Manas will also act in the film.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official update regarding this buzz.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you