Seems like the season of landmark projects of veteran stars is only getting exciting with each project. After Chiru’s 150 and Balayya’s 100, it’s time for Venkatesh’s 75th film, which is expected to be launched later this year.
And already, there has been an interesting buzz about the director who will helm Venky75. According to the latest reports, Puri Jagannadh has recently narrated a plotline to Venky and the actor, who liked the plot, reportedly asked Puri to develop the subject into a full-fledged script.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait to see if the news will turn out to be true eventually. Venky is currently acting in Babu Bangaram, his 73rd film, and he will soon start shooting for Kishore Tirumala’s project, which will be his 74th project.
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
Articles that might interest you