Seems like the season of landmark projects of veteran stars is only getting exciting with each project. After Chiru’s 150 and Balayya’s 100, it’s time for Venkatesh’s 75th film, which is expected to be launched later this year.
And already, there has been an interesting buzz about the director who will helm Venky75. According to the latest reports, Puri Jagannadh has recently narrated a plotline to Venky and the actor, who liked the plot, reportedly asked Puri to develop the subject into a full-fledged script.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait to see if the news will turn out to be true eventually. Venky is currently acting in Babu Bangaram, his 73rd film, and he will soon start shooting for Kishore Tirumala’s project, which will be his 74th project.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you