Karthik Subbaraj’s cult Tamil film Jigarthanda is all set to be remade in Hindi. The original version had Siddharth and Bobby Simha in important roles, and the latest news is that the Hindi remake will have Farhan Akthar playing the role of a filmmaker, whereas Sanjay Dutt will reprise Bobby Simha’s role as a gangster.
Interestingly, the film is going to be produced by Ajay Devgan, along with Abhinav Shukla, and it will be directed by Nishikanth Kamath. Currently, the team is busy finalising the cast for the rest of the characters, and it will be shot later this year in Maharashtra.
The star cast for the Hindi remake has become a talking point in the film circles in Bollywood. It remains to be seen how this Hindi version turns out.
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed
- Special reception for Chay-Sam in Chennai
- Karthi’s Khakee Raises Curiosity
- Brahmaji opens up about Next Nuvve
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal