Heroine Taapsee is busy promoting her latest horror comedy called Anando Brahma. There is a huge line up of star comedians who play key roles in the film. The latest news reveals that each of these four characters will have some disability or the other.
If one character is deaf, the other will have a heart problem. Some crazy stuff like this has been designed for all these roles which are being played by Vennela Kishore, Tagubothu Ramesh, Srinivasa Reddy and Shakalaka Shankar.
Their comedy along with Taapsee’s performance is said to be the major highlight of the film. Anando Brahma is up for a release tomorrow.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date