The trailers of Jyo Achyutananda have created a huge interest among the audience. The triangular love story has hit the right note and everyone is very eager to find out as to which hero will end up with Regina in the film.
Sources close to us reveal that the film will have a very unique and interesting climax and the audience will surely be thrilled by watching the ending. Naga Shourya and Nara Rohit play lead roles in the film which is directed by Srininvasa Avasarla.
Sai Korrapati produces this film which has some hit music by Kalyana Ramana.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections