Gopichand’s Jil has hit the bulls eye and is going strong at the box office. Right from the day one, Jil was promoted as a stylish flick and the funky costumes become a huge craze among the youth even before the release of the film.
We have an interesting info about the pre-production of the film. According to our sources, the makers have spent nearly 2 crores on the costumes in the film. Some very costly designer wear was purchased from countries like Hong Kong and Paris.
Gopichand and Raashi Khanna’s costumes have now created a style statement and are garnering huge praise from all over. Produced by U V Creations banner, this film has music by Ghibran.
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?