Gopichand’s Jil has hit the bulls eye and is going strong at the box office. Right from the day one, Jil was promoted as a stylish flick and the funky costumes become a huge craze among the youth even before the release of the film.
We have an interesting info about the pre-production of the film. According to our sources, the makers have spent nearly 2 crores on the costumes in the film. Some very costly designer wear was purchased from countries like Hong Kong and Paris.
Gopichand and Raashi Khanna’s costumes have now created a style statement and are garnering huge praise from all over. Produced by U V Creations banner, this film has music by Ghibran.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you