Now that the release date is nearing soon, the pre-release business for Nagarjuna’s Oopiri is doing wonders. Sources close to us reveal that the distribution rights of both the Krishna and Guntur regions have been sold for a whopping 5 crores.
The above said amount is quite huge considering the star cast and reach of the film. The film needs to get an instant hit talk for the buyers to be on a safe ground. Meanwhile, PVP Cinema, is quite confident that the film will hit the bulls eye and entertain the audience big time.
Nagaruna is on a all time high after the success of Soggade and this might help the film to see some good openings at the box office. Oopiri is up for release on the 25th of this month in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- JLK’s Krishna region latest collections
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- JLK’s 2 days Guntur collections
Articles that might interest you