From the past few weeks there have been several rumours that Pawan Kalyan will be doing a film with Harish Shankar who gave him the solid hit Gabbar Singh. Latest update reveals that the project in discussion is the remake of Ajith’s recent release Vedhalam.
If you can remember, we had reported some time earlier that Pawan Kalyan had a special screening of this film but nothing came out after that. Now, talks are that the same film might be remade with Harish as the director.
Pawan already has a film with S J Surya and if everything goes right this film will shape up once that film is wrapped up. Currently, Pawan is holidaying overseas and an official confirmation is yet to be made about this project.
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule