Soundarya Rajnikanth, who makes her directorial debut, was recently honoured with Indian of the Year Award for her Technical innovation in Films.
Kochadaiiyan is set to release in 6 Indian languages including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu and even Bhojpuri. Considering Rajini’s popularity in Japan, this film has also been dubbed in Japanese and Spanish languages.
Deepika Padukone got so excited after being offered the film, that she signed the dotted line without even reading the script. She was paid a whopping 3 crores, for shooting just two days.
For the first time in his life, Rajni took the help of the social networking site, twitter to promote his film.
Late Tamil comedian Nagesh, has been brought to brought to life in this film, using motion capture technology.
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record