By now, everyone knows that Vamsi Paidipalli, who gave a super hit with Oopiri is all set to direct Akhil for his second film. Latest update from our sources reveal that the above said film will be the remake of Hindi blockbuster ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Produced by Karan Johar, the Bollywood film was a huge hit and collected close to 190 crores at the box office. Reports suggest that the story of the film will be set according to Telugu nativity and will be made with Akhil in the central role.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is the story of four friends played by Ranbir Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Kalki and Deepika Padukone. An official confirmation about this news is yet to be made. Pre-production of the film is currently on and the project is expected to be announced in the month of April.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you