Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy shooting for his next movie in AR Murugadoss’ direction. The film’s Western India schedule will kick-start soon and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by March.
Already, this action thriller is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Now, an interesting speculation has started doing the rounds on this much-awaited movie. Apparently, the makers are planning to dub the movie in Hindi and give it a wide release across the country. However, we will have to wait until the speculation ends up being true.
Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj is the music composer. Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are jointly producing this high budget entertainer.
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
Articles that might interest you