Apart from acting and his political commitments, Pawan Kalyan is also busy as a producer. The numero uno Tollywood star has joined hands with his close friend and maverick director Trivikram and is bankrolling his ardent fan Nithiin’s next in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction.
Now, an interesting speculation has been doing the rounds in the T-town circles. The grapevine has it that Pawan’s next home production might feature his nephew Sai Dharam Tej. Well, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait to see if it turns out to be true.
In the past, Pawan announced a movie featuring Ram Charan as the main lead, but there is no news regarding that project till date.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise