Apart from acting and his political commitments, Pawan Kalyan is also busy as a producer. The numero uno Tollywood star has joined hands with his close friend and maverick director Trivikram and is bankrolling his ardent fan Nithiin’s next in Krishna Chaitanya’s direction.
Now, an interesting speculation has been doing the rounds in the T-town circles. The grapevine has it that Pawan’s next home production might feature his nephew Sai Dharam Tej. Well, this is merely a speculation and we will have to wait to see if it turns out to be true.
In the past, Pawan announced a movie featuring Ram Charan as the main lead, but there is no news regarding that project till date.
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel