Now that the shooting of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is going on in full swing, there are some very interesting updates that are coming out one after the other. The latest we hear is that Ram Charan plays a theater artist in the film and runs a company called Rangasthalam.
This news has caught on like wildfire and is creating a good buzz all over. This is just a mere speculation which is yet to be confirmed by the unit. Samantha plays Ram Charan’s love interest in this film and her look is said to be quite traditional in the film.
Directed by Sukumar, this film is produced by Mytri Movies and has music by Devi Sri Prasad
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?