Akhil Akkineni’s second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up in Hyderabad and the next schedule will kick-start soon in this month.
Now, if the latest reports being published in Bollywood tabloids are anything to go by, one of the finest Bollywood actresses, Tabu, will be essaying Akhil’s mother’s role in his second film. Tabu reportedly gave her nod immediately after reading the script.
Incidentally, Tabu was also seen in a special song in Akhil’s debut film as a toddler, Sisindri. We will have to wait for an official announcement.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag