Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s 300th film, MOM, is slated to hit the screens on July 7. This is no ordinary date and it has a special page in Sridevi’s 5 decades long career.
Apparently, it was on July 7, 1967 that Sridevi gave the first shot of her life when she was just a 4-year-old child. Sridevi faced the camera as a child artiste in MA Thirumugham’s movie, Thunaivan.
Knowing this, Sridevi’s husband and producer Boney Kapoor has decided to release the movie on this special date. MOM also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a pivotal role. The movie will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, apart from Hindi.
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you