The shooting of legendary actor Kamal Haasan’s forthcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual film has kick started today in Hyderabad. The film’s Telugu version has been titled ‘Cheekati Rajyam’. As per the latest reports, the first look poster of this Tamil-Telugu bilingual will be released by Kamal, Trisha and Prakash Raj at an event today.
Apparently, the film’s entire story takes place on a single night and hence the title. The film is touted to be a fast paced action thriller. With Cheekati Rajyam, Kamal returns to doing a straight Telugu film after the Venkatesh starrer 2009 thriller, Eenadu.
A 40 day major schedule has been planned in the city and a majority of the shooting part will be completed for both the versions.Kamal’s longtime associate, Rajesh Selva, is the film’s director and Trisha and Prakash Raj will be seen in crucial roles.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you