Actor Nani is enjoying the success of his latest release, Ninnu Kori. The actor is already shooting for Dil Raju’s Middle Class Abbayi in Sriram Venu’s direction. Nani will also team up with Express Raja’s director Merlapaka Gandhi for his 21st project.
This morning, Nani took to his Twitter and revealed the title of his next film with Gandhi. The film is interestingly titled Krishnarjuna Yudham. In the movie, Nani will be seen in dual roles. This film will be produced by Venkat Boyanapalli on Shine Screens banner. Dhruva’s music composer Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music. More details are awaited.
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon