Nara Rohith is awaiting the release of the romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari. After this, he will release Pandagala Vachadu. And very soon, be will team up with Chaitanya Dantuluri, the director of his debut film Baanam.
According to the latest update, the Baanam duo’s film has been interestingly titled Balavanthudu Naakemani. Looks like it’s going to be yet another riveting drama for Nara Rohith. This film is expected to go on floors in August.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you