Nara Rohith is awaiting the release of the romantic drama, Kathalo Rajakumari. After this, he will release Pandagala Vachadu. And very soon, be will team up with Chaitanya Dantuluri, the director of his debut film Baanam.
According to the latest update, the Baanam duo’s film has been interestingly titled Balavanthudu Naakemani. Looks like it’s going to be yet another riveting drama for Nara Rohith. This film is expected to go on floors in August.
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
Articles that might interest you