It’s well-known that Fidaa girl Sai Pallavi and young hero Naga Shaurya are acting in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual horror film. The film is titled Karu in Tamil and noted Tamil director AL Vijay is directing it.
As per the latest updates, this film has been interestingly titled Kanam in Telugu. The film also stars Pelli Choopulu fame Priyadarshi. The makers are planning to release the film in October. Lyca Productions banner is producing this movie. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah is cranking the camera.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors