It’s well-known that Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Sai Pallavi and talented actor Sharwanand have been paired opposite each other in a romantic entertainer to be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place i in Nepal.
As per the latest updates, the makes are planning to name the movie as Padi Padi Leche Manasu. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. Hanu Raghavapudi has reportedly scripted a hilarious romantic comedy, and both Sai Pallavi and Sharwanand will showcase their comic side.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar of Nani’s KVPG fame is the film’s music composer.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut