Hero Nagarjuna and Ram Gopal Varma, the duo that gave us the cult blockbuster Siva, for the fourth time. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and the unit will kick-start the next schedule from January 26 in Mumbai.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to name the film as ‘Sapatham’ with the tagline ‘Revenge Completes’. In the past, there were reports that this highly-anticipated action drama was titled ‘System’. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement.
Debutant Myra Sareen is playing the female lead in the movie and R Company banner is bankrolling it. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by February end and the movie will hit the screens in April.
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Which is your favourite film ?
- Sridevi : Tollywood remembers its Athiloka Sundari
- Celebs mourn Sridevi’s death
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away