Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st movie in Puri Jagannadh’s direction has been progressing briskly in Hyderabad. After the Hyderabad schedule, the movie’s unit will leave for the UK for a month long schedule.
Recently, there were reports that this crazy project has been titled Tapori. Even before these reports died down, a latest speculation that has been doing the rounds has caught everyone’s fancy.
Apparently, the makers are considering ‘Ustad’ as the film’s title. We will have to wait for an official announcement from the makers though.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents