50 films old comedy star Allari Naresh has been going through a rough patch over the last few years. None of his recent films succeeded in setting the cash registers ringing like in the past, and even his much anticipated 50th film, Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, ended up as a disappointing venture.
Currently, Allari Naresh is working on a film with Easwar Reddy, who earlier made the Nandi Award winning Mee Sreyobhilashi and Manorama. As per the latest buzz, the film has been tentatively titled Selfie Raja. Looks like it is an out and out caper film, the genre in which Naresh scored decent successes in the past.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you