Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss is undoubtedly one of the most craziest projects in 2016. The film, which will be made with a staggering 110 crore budget, will feature some internationally acclaimed technicians.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the film has been titled ‘Enemy’. In the past, ‘Chattamtho Poratam’ also did several rounds as the film’s title since the film’s story is said to be a fight against the Indian judiciary system. Even more, the film will reportedly feature a Hollywood star in the villain’s role, said the reports.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made by the film’s unit in this regard.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you