Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss is undoubtedly one of the most craziest projects in 2016. The film, which will be made with a staggering 110 crore budget, will feature some internationally acclaimed technicians.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the film has been titled ‘Enemy’. In the past, ‘Chattamtho Poratam’ also did several rounds as the film’s title since the film’s story is said to be a fight against the Indian judiciary system. Even more, the film will reportedly feature a Hollywood star in the villain’s role, said the reports.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made by the film’s unit in this regard.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks