Power Star Pawan Kalyan will soon resume shooting for his ongoing project under Dolly’s direction. The film has a Rayalaseema faction backdrop. Since yesterday, an interesting title, Katamarayudu, has been doing the rounds on social media as the title of Pawan-Dolly film.
Incidentally, Pawan sang the super hit Rayalaseema-based folk song, Katamarayuda, in his 2013 blockbuster Atharintiki Dharedi. However, the makers are tight-lipped about the nonstop media reports that Katamarayudu has been locked for Pawan-Dolly film.
Shruti Haasan will romance Pawan Kalyan in this out and out entertainer. DSP is scoring the music and Sharrat Marar is producing the film.
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli