We had already reported that Ravi Teja will team up with director Venu Sriram for a film which will be produced by Dil Raju. As per the latest buzz, Bhogi is said to be in consideration as the film’s title, with the tagline, “Anandamga Undevadu”. As per the ongoing reports, the film’s regular shooting will commence from November.
The makers of this film are currently busy finalising the cast and crew members and an official announcement is expected on Vijaya Dasami. Venu Sriram earlier directed the Siddharth and Shruti Haasan starrer Oh My Friend, which was released in 2011.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you