It is a known fact that superstar Mahesh Babu is busy working for his upcoming film in the direction of A R Muragadoss. A very interesting update reveals that Mahesh himself will be dubbing for the Tamil version of the film.
This is indeed a great news as this is the first time that Mahesh will dub in his own voice. As Mahesh is born and brought up in Chennai, he is well versed with the language.
The shooting of the film is going on in full swing in Chennai currently and both the version are being shot simultaneously.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat