According to the latest reports, it seems the film will be hitting the screens in three languages. Sources reveal that the movie will be releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada at the same time. It is yet unknown when the film will go on sets and further details about the flick are still scarce.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu will be working with Murugadoss soon while Puri is busy shooting for a film with Kalyan Ram.
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you