According to the latest reports, it seems the film will be hitting the screens in three languages. Sources reveal that the movie will be releasing in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada at the same time. It is yet unknown when the film will go on sets and further details about the flick are still scarce.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu will be working with Murugadoss soon while Puri is busy shooting for a film with Kalyan Ram.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you