We all know that RGV and Nagarjuna have teamed up for a film called Officer. The shooting of the film is currently on in Mumbai and RGV is making sure that he scores a hit at any cost this time around.
The latest we hear is that the film will be only one hour forty-five minutes long and there will be no songs in the film. Based on a cop story, RGV is going to showcase Nagarjuna in a never before seen manner.
The first look and various stills of the film have created a good interest already. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?