Following the humongous success of Mersal, Tamil star Vijay is all set to team up with his lucky mascot and star director AR Murugadoss for his 62nd project. Currently, Murugadoss is camped in Bengaluru, working on the film’s script.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Murugadoss is once again penning a social drama on the lines of his previous hits with Vijay, Thuppakki and Kaththi. Apparently, Vijay will be playing the role of a 35-year-old in this movie. Also, a strong antagonist will pose a tough challenge to Vijay’s character in this intense drama.
Contrary to the ongoing reports, Vijay will not be essaying dual roles in the movie and details of his role are kept under wraps. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist