The 45th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) is going to be flagged off today at Goa by the Information and Broadcasting Minister, Shri.Arun Jaitley. Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bachchan has been invited as the chief guest to this annual movie extravaganza. A total of 26 feature films from across the country were selected for screening by a jury that consists of 12 of the most distinguished personalities from various film industries across the country. Popular writer/director Gunnam Ganga Raju is one among the jury.
Superstar Rajini Kanth will be conferred with the Centenary award for Indian Film personality of the year at the festival and it is reported that Rajini had already reached Goa to a hero’s welcome. The International Film Festival of India (IFFI), founded in 1952, is one of the most significant film festivals in Asia.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you