Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is in the final stages of production. The film is getting ready for a release on January 10th 2014 and post-production activities have already started. The movie is being made with very high technical standards.
As per the latest reports being heard, the VFX work in the action sequences is expected to be world class. International technicians, who have worked on several big budget Hollywood blockbusters, have been roped in for this department. ‘1’ has a lot of fast paced chase sequences and the expertise of this team will be useful here.
Sukumar is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Kriti Sanon will be seen as the female lead opposite Mahesh Babu. 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this big budget entertainer.
- Deepika Padukone Attends A Summit In Vijayawada
- Karthi-Rakul’s romance in Khakee impresses family audiences
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences