It is already reported that NBK’s 101st project under dashing director Puri Jagan’s direction has started a few weeks ago. The first schedule of the film was completed in Hyderabad, where a major action sequence was canned.
Now, the interesting updates coming in reveal that Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone will appear in a special song in this film and Balayya will be seen as a stylish gangster who’s character is going to be one of the major highlights of the film.
Produced by Anand Prasad under his Bhavya Creations banner, this yet-to-be-titled flick is tentatively scheduled for September 29th release.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you