It is well-known that the introduction scenes of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing 23rd movie in AR Murugadoss’ direction were being shot in Mumbai. The latest update is that Mahesh has wrapped up the intro scenes. The next schedule will take place at Jammalamadugu from February 21st.
Tentatively titled Sambhavami, this film is a high budget action thriller in typical Murugadoss’ style. Mahesh will be seen as an intelligence officer in the movie. Rakul Preet is the leading lady and Tamil stars SJ Suryah and Bharat will be seen as the film’s antagonists.
Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad are jointly producing this movie. Harris Jayaraj is scoring the soundtrack. This movie is slated for a June end release.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you