Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer mass action entertainer, Inttelligent, is slated to hit the screens on February 9. The film’s pre-release event was held in Rajahmundry last night.
Speaking at the event, Inttelligent’s story writer Siva Akula revealed that the film is based on real-life incidents that took place at Kukatpally in Hyderabad in the year 2014. Siva further said that the film’s story is a perfect blend of action, romance and sentiment elements.
VV Vinayak has directed Inttelligent and C Kalyan has produced it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest