Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer mass action entertainer, Inttelligent, is slated to hit the screens on February 9. The film’s pre-release event was held in Rajahmundry last night.
Speaking at the event, Inttelligent’s story writer Siva Akula revealed that the film is based on real-life incidents that took place at Kukatpally in Hyderabad in the year 2014. Siva further said that the film’s story is a perfect blend of action, romance and sentiment elements.
VV Vinayak has directed Inttelligent and C Kalyan has produced it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections