The entire Telugu Film Industry is currently in the grip of the IPL madness. All the top stars are eagerly following the proceedings and many of them are publicly expressing their support for their favourite teams. Victory Venkatesh and Rajamouli were seen catching the match live in Vishakhapatnam recently. Among the younger crowd, Siddharth and Akhil Akkineni have been expressing their views on twitter.
“Rcb v CsK …awesome game…boys in yellow better win this one! Whistle podu!”, tweeted Siddharth. The effect is being felt in movie trade circles as well.The big producers are staying away from releasing their movies during the peak semifinal and final match days. “We do not want to risk poor openings by releasing the movies during the semifinal and final matches”, said a noted producer. Young Tiger NTR’s Dhammu will kick off the post IPL phase of releases on the 27th of April.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you