There have been a number of rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s second project. For a while, it was reported that Vamshi Paidipally would be handling the film but it is now clear that Vamshi has moved on to Mahesh Babu’s project.
The two names that are now being heard are Koratala Shiva and Hanu Raghavapudi. Out of these directors, Hanu Raghavapudi’s name has been coming out rather strongly over the past couple of days and Akhil is expected to have a final sitting with this director sometime next week.
Once Akhil gives the go ahead, the movie will be formally announced.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you