There have been a number of rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s second project. For a while, it was reported that Vamshi Paidipally would be handling the film but it is now clear that Vamshi has moved on to Mahesh Babu’s project.
The two names that are now being heard are Koratala Shiva and Hanu Raghavapudi. Out of these directors, Hanu Raghavapudi’s name has been coming out rather strongly over the past couple of days and Akhil is expected to have a final sitting with this director sometime next week.
Once Akhil gives the go ahead, the movie will be formally announced.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit