There have been a number of rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s second project. For a while, it was reported that Vamshi Paidipally would be handling the film but it is now clear that Vamshi has moved on to Mahesh Babu’s project.
The two names that are now being heard are Koratala Shiva and Hanu Raghavapudi. Out of these directors, Hanu Raghavapudi’s name has been coming out rather strongly over the past couple of days and Akhil is expected to have a final sitting with this director sometime next week.
Once Akhil gives the go ahead, the movie will be formally announced.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician