There have been a number of rumours about Akhil Akkineni’s second project. For a while, it was reported that Vamshi Paidipally would be handling the film but it is now clear that Vamshi has moved on to Mahesh Babu’s project.
The two names that are now being heard are Koratala Shiva and Hanu Raghavapudi. Out of these directors, Hanu Raghavapudi’s name has been coming out rather strongly over the past couple of days and Akhil is expected to have a final sitting with this director sometime next week.
Once Akhil gives the go ahead, the movie will be formally announced.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you