While the reports of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu expanding his cabinet on April 2nd are catching steam in the political circles, film star and TDP’s Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna made an interesting statement.
Speaking to the media this afternoon, Balayya said that he is going to be present in Amaravati on April 2nd as an important event is going to take place. Even though Balayya didn’t reveal the suspense, his statement added fuel to the speculations that Balayya will be included in Chandrababu’s cabinet.
On the films front, Balayya is busy with Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer.
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?