From the past few weeks, the makers of Naga Chaitanya’s Majnu were on the look out for the third heroine in the remake of Malayalam hit Premam. Finally, they found Isha Sharma as the perfect fit and roped her in.
Now, latest gossips in film circles reveals that a new actress will replace her in the film. Reasons for this change are yet unknown and few names like Regina are being heard off late. An official confirmation is yet to be received on this news.
Shruthi Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have already been chosen as the other two leads in the film which is directed by Chandoo Mondeti. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film