Over the last few months, director Krish has been busy helming the ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. This high budgeted magnum opus stars Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut reprising the brave warrior queen, Rani Lakshibai of Jhansi.
Manikarnika was supposed to open in cinemas on April 27, 2018. However, there have been several rumors for the last few days that Manikarnika’s shoot has been stalled due to budget constraints and that the film’s release has been postponed indefinitely.
But trashing these reports, Kangana said in a latest interview, “We will be completing shooting of Manikarnika by February and will be releasing the film in 2018.”
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad