Actor Nani is having a dream run in his career with as many as six hits in a row. His upcoming film, Ninnu Kori, is releasing this Friday. And if the latest report published in a leading English news daily is to be believed, Nani is turning producer with an experimental film.
Nani was reportedly impressed with a whacky script narrated by a debut director named Prasanth Sharma and decided to produce the film himself. Apparently, this film will have a fish as its central character. The report further said that the film’s shooting has begun already.
It is still unclear whether Nani will be acting in his maiden home production. Let’s wait until Nani makes some statement about this news.
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a