Power star Pawan Kalyan kick-started his official campaign on a religious note earlier today. He is currently in Karimnagar and is speaking to the press.
Pawan made some shocking statements that he will now concentrate on full-fledged politics and films will be his least priority. Pawan Kalyan’s recent film, Agnyaathavaasi received a mixed response and disappointed many fans.
Now, this statement might worry his fans even more. Pawan has accepted a film with A M Ratnam and we need to see whether this film will go on floors or not.
For now, his comments have surely created a stutter among his fans.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut