Pawan Kalyan is going to tour the Capital Region of the Andhra Pradesh state this week, to meet with farmers and other people who will be directly or indirectly affected by the move. This decision has come a few weeks after he asked the BJP to uphold electoral promises via Twitter. Recently, he also sat with AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu, to discuss the disappointing allocation to Andhra Pradesh in the Central budget.
All these moves are now raising curiosity levels in the general public. Is Pawan Kalyan getting ready to make a move as a full time politician with his Janasena? Or will he continue in his present role as a filmstar for a few more years? Currently, the situation does not warrant a full time role, so Pawan may continue his film career at least for the next two or three years.
He has ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ lined up this year along with the tentatively titled ‘Sardar’ in Dasari Narayana Rao’s production.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you