Young hero Nitin’s romantic comedy entertainer ‘Ishq’ is continuing its good run and we have received information that the movie has collected a share of Rs 45lakhs in week 1 and a share of Rs 18 lakhs is expected for week 2. The distributors are expecting a share of Rs 14 lakhs in the third week.
Vikram Kumar directed this movie and the film was made on Shailendra movies banner. Nithya Menon is the heroine in this movie and renowned cinematographer P.C. Sriram handled the visuals.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you