Young hero Nitin’s romantic comedy entertainer ‘Ishq’ is continuing its good run and we have received information that the movie has collected a share of Rs 45lakhs in week 1 and a share of Rs 18 lakhs is expected for week 2. The distributors are expecting a share of Rs 14 lakhs in the third week.
Vikram Kumar directed this movie and the film was made on Shailendra movies banner. Nithya Menon is the heroine in this movie and renowned cinematographer P.C. Sriram handled the visuals.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes