Nitin has scored a long awaited success in the form of his recently released romantic entertainer ‘Ishq’. The movie is running well and we have received reports that Ishq will end up as one of the best Box Office performances for Nitin in Nizam. The movie is poised to collect a share of approximately Rs. 1.3 Crores in Nizam for 1 week. Distributors are expecting the movie to rake in a share of about Rs. 2 Crores in the long run.
Nitin and Nithya Menon are seen as the lead pair in this movie which has been directed by Vikram Kumar. P.C.Sriram is the cinematographer and Ishq has been produced by Shreshta Movies Banner.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser