Nithin, Nithya Menen starrer Ishq will soon be remade in Tamil. The film will star newcomer Siddharth in lead role and he’s Jayaprada’s sister’s son. A Rajasekhar, who had earlier directed Vishal, Nayanthara starrer Sathyam, is going to direct the film. The lead heroine for the Tamil version is yet to be confirmed but the buzz is that the director is considering Nithya Menen’s name to reprise the lead role. Vikram Kumar, who directed the Telugu version, is going great guns in Telugu film industry. He’s all set to direct ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in a new film tentatively titled Threyam and it’s going to hit the floors later this year.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?