Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s social thriller ‘ISM’, which has been directed by Puri Jagan, is now in its second week. The movie took a superb opening and after a brief slump mid week, is now doing well again.
The weekend factor and presence of virtually no other big films at the Box Office have helped the film to a large extent. The movie is poised to end up as one of the biggest commercial grossers in Kalyan Ram’s career.
The movie has been produced on NTR Arts banner.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you