Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s social thriller ‘ISM’, which has been directed by Puri Jagan, is now in its second week. The movie took a superb opening and after a brief slump mid week, is now doing well again.
The weekend factor and presence of virtually no other big films at the Box Office have helped the film to a large extent. The movie is poised to end up as one of the biggest commercial grossers in Kalyan Ram’s career.
The movie has been produced on NTR Arts banner.
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
Articles that might interest you